Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chilli sausage + tomato soup with haricot beans 😘 recipe. You can have my chilli sausage + tomato soup with haricot beans 😘 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘:
- Use 8 of pork Sausages browned all around not cooked through.
- You need 2 of Shallots diced.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Garlic minced.
- Take 2 of fresh red Chillies diced.
- Prepare 150 ml of White Wine.
- You need 200 g of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Use 1 Tin of Haricot beans.
- Provide 1 litre of Chicken stock.
- Use 6 of fresh Basil leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- You need of Seasalt and freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘:
- Cut the sausages into 2cm chunks. Heat a large sautè pan or a heavy based pan with a lid. Add the sausage and fry for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionary.
- Meanwhile roughly chop the shallots, Garlic and finely chop the chillies.
- Reduce the heat and then add the shallots chilli and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes until softened but not coloured..
- Add the white wine and simmer until its reduced by half, then add the cherry tomatoes squash the tomatoes with the back of a spoon..
- Add the beans and stock and bring it gently to the boil then simmer then cover and cook for 1 hour.
- Once cooked roughly chop the basil and drizzle with olive oil before serving..
If you find this My Chilli Sausage + Tomato Soup with Haricot beans 😘 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.