Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy buttermilk loaf recipe. You can cook sweet and spicy buttermilk loaf using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf:
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Take 1/2 cup of of BBQ sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of of ketchup sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Provide of Meatloaf.
- Use 1/3 cup of of panko, Japanese bread crumbs.
- Take 1 cup of whole-fat buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of olive oil.
- Use 1 of minced garlic clove.
- Use 1 cup of small-diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh basil, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef, ground round works best.
- Provide 1/2 lb of of ground pork.
- Use 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
Steps to make Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf:
- Pre-heat oven to 218°F (or 425 Fahrenheit.).
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and place over low heat..
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic. Cook until soft and translucent; do not brown (we're cooking the onions and garlic not tanning them!). Add parsley, basil and tomato paste and cook for about a minute. Set the mix aside to cool..
- In a small bowl combine both the Panko and the buttermilk. Let it set for 5-10 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, place beef, pork, cheese, salt and pepper, the onion/garlic mix and the Panko/buttermilk mix. Mix with your hands until combined..
- In a 13x9x2 rimmed baking pan, form the mixture into a loaf in the centre of the pan. Don't touch the sides of the pan. Brush sides and top with some glaze, then bake for 60 minutes. Brush on more glaze after 30 minutes. Keep the leftover glaze warm and stir occasionally..
- After baking, remove the meatloaf from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes; then slice and serve hot with leftover glaze as a sauce..
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Buttermilk loaf recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.