Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak and Black Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak and Black Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak and black bean soup recipe. To make steak and black bean soup you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak and Black Bean Soup:
- Get 1 lb of steak cut into bit size pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 can of black beans.
- Take 2 clove of garlic (minced or chopped).
- You need 1 can of beef stock.
Steps to make Steak and Black Bean Soup:
- Mix dry seasonings and meat together in a large ziplock bag. Shake well until meat is well coated with seasonings..
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan. Sear the seasoned meat in the oil. Add the black beans, minced garlic, and beef stock..
- Cook the soup for about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream and shredded cheese..
If you find this Steak and Black Bean Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.