Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn and Crab Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn and Crab Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn and crab soup recipe. You can have corn and crab soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- Prepare 3 sticks of butter.
- Use 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 lbs of peeled shrimp.
- Provide 1 lb of white crab meat.
- Take 2 cans of creamed corn.
- You need 4 cans of cream of potato soup.
- Get 1 qt of half and half.
- Get to taste of Creole seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt and Cayenne.
Instructions to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
If you find this Corn and Crab Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.