Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn & mushroom curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn & mushroom curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn & mushroom curry recipe. You can have prawn & mushroom curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn & mushroom curry:
- Prepare 500 grams of prawns (i prefer prawns without its tiny legs removed its juicy and crunchy).
- Get 300 grams of mushrooms chopped in quarters.
- Prepare 150 grams of cauliflower chopped.
- Use 1 of medium size onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 of tomatoes chopped (or 2 teaspoon tomato paste).
- Take 4 of pieces of Finely chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 3 of spring onions chopped.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need of salt.
Instructions to make Prawn & mushroom curry:
- Heat oil in pan and stir fry the prawns for 4-5 mins..
- Add the cauliflower and mushrooms and stir fry it for another 5-7 mins. Flavor with salt..
- Add the other ingredients and stir fry for 4mins. And lastly add the spring onions and fry for a couple of minutes..
- Serve hot and enjoy the curry..
If you find this Prawn & mushroom curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.