Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage potato peas curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cabbage potato peas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage potato peas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage potato peas curry recipe. You can cook cabbage potato peas curry using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage potato peas curry:
- Get 1 of small cabbage.
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Get 1 tablespoons of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2-3 of whole garam masala (cardamom,cinnamon and clove).
- Take 3-4 of green chillies chopped.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Cabbage potato peas curry:
- Chop the cabbage finely.
- Peel off and cubed Potatoes.
- Now steam the cabbage and green peas.
- Temper the whole jeera garam masala and bay leaf in oil heated in a pan.
- Fry the potatoes with salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger paste and fry along with green chillies.
- Now add all the masala powder and fry.
- Add the steamed cabbage and peas, mix well.
- Add tomato saute well and cover.
- Mix all the things adding sugar..
- Finally add one table spoon ghee and garam masala powder and remove from heat.
- The cabbage potato peas curry is ready.
If you find this Cabbage potato peas curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.