Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Best Baked Buttered Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Best Baked Buttered Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my best baked buttered pork chops recipe. To cook my best baked buttered pork chops you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Best Baked Buttered Pork Chops:
- Prepare 4 of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter cut into 4 equal slices.
- You need 3/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
Steps to make My Best Baked Buttered Pork Chops:
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees..
- Mix dry rub ingredients (brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, salt and garlic powder) together in a bowl.(For those that don't know how to convert ¾ tsp; it's ¼ tsp and ½ tsp.)😁 Lay pork chops on a cutting board, rub 1/2 dry rub on side facing up..
- Flip over allowing excess to fall off and rub remaining rub on other side..
- Put coated pork chops on baking sheet..
- Slice butter into 4 equal sized pieces and lay on top of each chop. Sprinkle with thyme..
- Bake for 12 minutes, then let rest on pan for 5-10 minutes to maintain juiciness..
If you find this My Best Baked Buttered Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.