Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato mushroom burger bake recipe. To make cheesy potato mushroom burger bake you only need 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake:
- Provide of Meat.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 5 of Mushrooms.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Sauce.
- Provide 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (10 oz).
- You need 1/2 can of milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of beef bouillon powder.
- Provide 1 of Hot Sauce to taste (2 tablespoons barely spicy).
- Provide 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Main.
- Provide 4 of medium potatoes.
- You need 1 of cheese to top.
- Prepare 8 of X12 casserole dish.
Instructions to make Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Dice onion and garlic, slice mushrooms.
- Brown ground beef, when it is about half way done, add Worcestershire sauce, stir in..
- Add onion, mushrooms and garlic.
- When cooked, turn off heat..
- Peel potatoes if you desire, thin slice. Yes, I used my food processor, took me 8 seconds to slice them all. 😉.
- Mix all sauce ingredients.
- Place potatoes in baking dish first, I know, I'm using 2 loaf pans, instead of a casserole dish, I have a reason this time..
- Add Sauce next, put meat on top last.
- Cover with foil, bake 1 hour.
- Grate your cheese, use whatever cheese you like, cheddar is the normal. I'm using a mix..
- After 1 hour, remove foil, cover with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes (uncovered).
- Remove, let sit 5 or 10 minutes to solidify.
- Options; green peas, peas and carrots, asparagus, bacon. (Cook bacon first, add meat to bacon grease to cook, crumble bacon in when meat is done).
If you find this Cheesy Potato Mushroom Burger Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.