Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked salmon recipe. You can have baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked salmon:
- Use 1 bunch of salmon fish.
- Prepare 1 to taste of black pepper.
- Provide 1 to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get as required of vinegar.
- Take as required of oregano.
Steps to make Baked salmon:
- Get a full sized Indian Salmon cleaned and washed from inside.
- Wash the fish in water which is mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder; Do not add lots of turmeric to make the fish yellow color.
- Marinate the fish with black pepper (more you add more spicy it becomes), salt, oregano, vinegar and olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the fish and keep it for 5 mins;.
- Take an aluminium foil and spread olive oil on it and make a bed of fresh mint leaves and lay the marinated fish on it;.
- Add more mint leaves on top of the fish and fold the aluminium foil.
- Bake the fish in grill mode in micro wave for 10 mins and turn upside down and again grill the other side 10 mins.
- Prepare your accompaniments like salad, bread, wine, shallow fried onions etc.
- Serve and eat while it is hot..
If you find this Baked salmon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.