Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe. To make sw beef and potato massaman curry you need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Sw beef and potato massaman curry:
- Take 1 kg of lean stewing beef cubed.
- You need 1 of onion fine sliced.
- Take 6 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1 tbs of massa man curry paste.
- Use 1 tbs of tarrimand paste.
- Get 100 ml of light coconut milk.
- Get of I tsp fish sauce.
- Use 1 piece of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 of kilo of new potatoes.
- You need 1 of small bag of baby spinach.
- Provide 1 of stock pot.
- Take 1 1/2 pint of water.
Steps to make Sw beef and potato massaman curry:
- With a couple a sprays of fry light in a large casserole pan fry the massaman paste for a minute.
- Add stewing beef and brown.
- Add onions and soften.
- Add tarrimand paste and kaffir lime leaves and fish sauce.
- Add stock pot and water and coconut milk and stir.
- Add potatoes and spinach and cinnamon stick.
- Place in an oven on 170° for 2 1/2 hours or until it reduced to a thick sauce.
- Serve with rice.
- Don't throw away the excess of coconut milk I freeze mine in 100ml pots for future use.
If you find this Sw beef and potato massaman curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.