Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gizdodo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gizdodo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gizdodo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gizdodo recipe. To make gizdodo you need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Gizdodo:
- Get 4-5 of large ripe plantain.
- Provide 2-3 pounds of clean chicken gizzard.
- You need 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Provide 2-3 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Use 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1 1/4 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Take 1-2 of belle pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil and more deep frying canola, vegetable.
- Use cubes of Seasoning.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Gizdodo:
- Wash and cut gizzard to a desirable size..
- Season gizzard with seasoning cubes, salt, pepper, garlic, curry and thyme. Add some water and put it on fire..
- Wash plantain, peak and cut into cubes (about same size with the gizzard).
- Place a pan on fire, heat oil and fry your plantain.
- When gizzard is cooked, bring it down and place a dey pot on fire..
- Pour in a cup of vegetable oil and allow to heat for about 2 minutes. Add diced onions, tomato puree and allow to fry for 3 minutes..
- Add Seasoning, salt, pepper, curry powder, and white pepper. Allow to cook for 30 seconds.
- Add your already fried or baked gizzard and plantain stir well and then add the belle pepper..
- Turn off the heat and your gizdodo is ready..
- Serve as side for rice.
If you find this Gizdodo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.