Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Honey Apple Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Apple Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Apple Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey apple bread recipe. You can have honey apple bread using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Honey Apple Bread:
- Get 250 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Get 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Provide 25 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 15 grams of Butter.
- Provide 170 ml of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey.
Instructions to make Honey Apple Bread:
- Slice the apple into eight wedges and then into quarter-rounds. Place slices in a microwave-safe container and pour 1 tablespoon of honey over them. Microwave for 2 minutes first with plastic wrap, and then for another minute without wrap. Let cool..
- In a bowl, combine the bread flour, cake flour, dry yeast, granulated sugar, salt (making sure it's not next to the yeast), and pour the lukewarm water over the yeast. Mix it up a little and blend in the butter. Knead for about 15 minutes until smooth..
- Once the kneading is done, roll up the dough as if tucking the sides into the bottom. Place the dough in a bowl covered with thinly spread oil (not listed in ingredients) and cover with a plastic wrap or a slightly dampened kitchen towel. Let it rise for 40 to 60 minutes by leaving it in a warm room, or by using the bread-rising of your microwave. (This picture shows the dough before rising.).
- Once the rising is done, the dough should have risen to about twice its previous size, and shouldn't bounce back when pushed down with a finger. Take it out from the bowl and tap lightly to let the gas escape. Roll it up again, cover with plastic wrap or a dampened, tightly wrung out towel and let rest for about 10 minutes..
- Roll out the dough into a circle of about 30 cm in diameter, and spread 1 tablespoon of honey, leaving about 2 cm of space near the edges. Arrange the apples over honey..
- Fold in from all four sides, making sure the seams are completely sealed..
- Fold in the top and bottom sides, rotate 90 degrees, and repeat the same folding process. With the seam facing down, cut the dough into three..
- Place the three pieces of dough in a mold with the cross-sections facing up. Cover with a plastic wrap or a tightly wrung out kitchen towel and let rise a second time for about 20 to 30 minutes..
- Once the dough has risen, preheat the oven to 190℃ and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes..
- It's done. The bread has risen quite a lot..
- Tear a piece apart, and you'll see how fluffy and moist it is..
If you find this Honey Apple Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.