Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for mini apple pies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best mini apple pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to mini apple pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini apple pies recipe. To cook mini apple pies you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare mini apple pies:
- Prepare 1 can of grand biscuits.
- You need 4 of lrg. apples.
- Take 1 of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of . flour.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- Get 1 dash of of salt.
Instructions to make mini apple pies:
- preheat oven to 350..
- peel and cut up apples into small pieces.
- mix flour and apples in bowl and add sugar and cinnamon to taste. mix well..
- microwave apple mixture in microwave for 3 minutes or until apples start to get soft..
- take one biscuit and flatten it out to about 5" in diameter. put two or three tablespoons of apples in the middle. fold over and using a fork press seams together..
- poke two holes in the top and if u would like brush melted butter over them and sprinkle sugar on top..
- place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake according to biscuit package. I baked mine for 17 mins..
If you find this mini apple pies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.