Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef biryani curry with pawpaw recipe. To make beef biryani curry with pawpaw you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw:
- You need of Beef (1/2 a kilo, pieced).
- Prepare of Garlic (1 tbl spoon, crushed).
- Take of Ginger (1 tea spoon, crushed).
- Get of Tomato (2, grated into thick paste).
- Take of Pilau Mix.
- Prepare of Coriander (a bunch, chopped).
- Get of Onions (Deep fried and put aside).
- Prepare of Potatoes (Irish ones, deep fried and put aside).
- You need of Tomato Paste (1 tbl spoon).
- You need of Raw Pawpaw (grated into thick paste).
- Provide of Sour Milk/Maziwa mala (1/2 cups).
- Use of Lemon (squeeze into lemon juice, 1 tbl spn).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw:
- BEEF MARINATION :. In a cooking pot, place the meat chopped into preferable sizes, pour in the garlic, ginger, tomatoes, Pilau mix (table spoon), Tomato paste, Pawpaw. Mix evenly, cover and let it sit up to about 3 hours..
- FOR THE RICE: •3 cups of rice Vegetable oil (table spn) Cummin seeds (1/2 tea spn) Food colour (orange) Onion (1, cubbed).
- Wash the rice approximately thrice and strain it. Heat oil in a pan, add in the cummin spice and onions, fry until golden brown. Measure 3 and 1/2 cups of warm water and add into the oil with 1/2 a tea spn of salt. As the mixture boils, add the rice and let it boil. As water goes down, adjust the heat to low, mix some food colour with a table spoon of water and pour onto about 4 different sides to have the rice in both white and orange color..
- Cover and let it simmer until it's ready with top part forming a crust and some moisture retained within..
- FOR THE CURRY: Place the cooking pot with the beef marinade and let the meat boil into tenderness. In a separate pot, heat some vegetable oil (1 tbl spn), add in a table spoon of the Pilau mix or the crushed spices, crushed garlic, cubbed tomato and cook until tender..
- Pour in the heated beef marinade and mix evenly. Add the sour milk and salt to taste. As the curry slowly cooks, place the fried potatoes and onions. Squueze in about a table spoon of lemon juice soon. As soon as the potatoes are well cooked you are good to go! Haha…congrats! Bon appétit ;).
- For more recipes, visit: nurunourishes.wordpress.com.
If you find this Beef Biryani Curry with Pawpaw recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.