Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to extra fluffy banana pancakes recipe. You can cook extra fluffy banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- Get 3 of large very ripe bananas.
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Use 2 tbs of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- In a large bowl mash bananas until slightly liquidy. Add eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined..
- Add melted butter and stir until just combined, then add milk and stir until well combined with all other wet ingredients..
- Add flour, baking, powder, and baking soda. Fold into wet ingredients until just combined. You want your batter to be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix or you'll have tough pancakes..
- Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes while you heat a nonstick skillet, iron skillet, or griddle over medium-low heat. When skillet is hot add 1 tsp of butter if desired and let melt (I don't do this but some people do)..
- For 6 inch pancakes: Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop batter out of bowl and pour into hot skillet. Add as many at one time that you can fit without edges touching (my skillet fits one at a time). For "silver dollar" pancakes scoop 2 tbs of batter per pancake into skillet..
- Cook pancakes on first side until bubbles just begin to come through and edges look slightly dry. Flip and cook 1 minute, or until second side is lightly browned. The trick is to cook pancakes at a low temperature so they cook all the way through without burning..
- Stack your perfect pancakes on plates and serve with your favorite toppings (I like peanut butter). Can serve 2-8 people depending on how many pancakes you want to give each person. Haha. I was able to get 8, 6 inch pancakes and 2, 4 inch pancakes out of this batch. Enjoy!.
If you find this Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.