Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Italian Baked Chicken! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Italian Baked Chicken! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist italian baked chicken! recipe. To cook moist italian baked chicken! you only need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist Italian Baked Chicken!:
- Take of chicken.
- Take 1 of italian dressing.
- Get 1 of italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 4 of chicken breasts/thighs/ect.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of (or more) olive oil.
- Provide 1 pinch of of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of of pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of garlic salt/powder.
- Use 1/2 stick of of butter(you may not need this much, but i did not record exactly how much i used, sorry!).
Instructions to make Moist Italian Baked Chicken!:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Clean chicken well. Then, in a large bowl add enough italian dressing to toss the chicken in (depends on how much chicken you prepared).
- Dip/toss chicken in the dressing.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic salt/powder to taste..
- In a seperate large bowl (plastic bags work just as well) pour enough italian bread crumbs to cover all surfaces of the chicken..
- One at a time, take the chicken from the dressing and toss/shake the chicken in the breadcrumbs. (*if you make your own breadcrumbs the results are fantastic!).
- In a large skillet, melt 1-2 tbs of butter for every piece of chicken.
- Meanwhile, prepare a baking pan/dish to bake the chicken on- spread enough olive oil in it to completely cover bottom of the pan. Set aside near skillet.
- When the butter is coming to a foam, place chicken in skillet. flip twice when each side is gold brown. Remove chicken and set in the baking pan/dish..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over tops of chicken before baking (if needed).
- Almost done, Bake chicken for 30-45 minutes depending on how many and how large of pieces you used..
- Before serving , cut into the center of the thickest piece to make sure its fully cooked. If not, place back in oven for 5-10 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Moist Italian Baked Chicken! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.