Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer w/ coconut milk recipe. You can cook palak paneer w/ coconut milk using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion; sliced.
- Provide 1 of Roma tomato; diced.
- Provide 1 knob of ginger; minced.
- Use 3 of large garlic cloves; minced.
- Provide 1/2 of chili; minced.
- Use of Paneer; cubed.
- Take of Cumin seeds.
- Use of Cumin Powder.
- Get of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Provide of Garam Masala.
- Get of Kasoori Methi.
- Get of Coconut Milk.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Boil up some water in a pot. Cook your spinach for 2 mins. Run under cold water, drain, and blend. Set aside. Some like to add cilantro, but I didn’t have any in the fridge :(.
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds in a shallow pan w some oil..
- As the onions begin to become translucent, add the turmeric, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, and the minced chili. Sauté until the onions are wilted. (Start w a little less than 1 tsp of each, you can add as you taste).
- Omgggg I forgot the tomato! Add that in too! Let it get all mushy. Feel free to add in a splash of water or oil if it’s getting too dry..
- Then the cream…
- Then the spinach…
- Then the paneer.. cook on med flame while stirring until it is to your desired consistency. You can use firm tofu if you’re lactose like me! Add salt to taste..
- Always at the end – add a pinch of kasoori methi (twist between your fingers to release the aroma) and a pinch of garam masala. Top with the coconut milk and Enjoy!.
If you find this Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.