Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef curry recipe. To make beef curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef curry:
- Prepare 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 200 ml of plain yoghurt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Take 6 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 of onion sliced.
Instructions to make Beef curry:
- Mix yoghurt, turmeric powder, ginger,garlic with the meat.Marinate for at least an hour..
- In a hot pan add 3 tbsp oil, black pepper, curry leaves an bay leaves.Allow to sizzle and add onions..
- When onions are translucent add the beef and allow the natural juices to reduce..
- Add a cup of water and cook at low heat for about an hour or until meat is tender..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Beef curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.