Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of tomato soup with meatballs recipe. To cook cream of tomato soup with meatballs you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Provide 600 ml of store-bought soup of your choice(I used cream of tomato).
- Provide 12 of Beef and pork meatballs.
- Take 1/2 cup of broccoli, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cauliflower, chopped.
- You need 1/2 Punnet of portobello mushrooms.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, chopped finely.
- You need 4 of fresh sage leaves.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 pinch of paprika.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of leek, washed and chopped finely.
- You need 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained from brine.
- You need 1 cup of liquid chicken stock.
Steps to make Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs:
- Starting with the meatballs, preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Add the meatballs to a roasting dish, with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, paprika and salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until golden brown..
- In a pot on a medium heat, heat up the olive oil, and add the chopped leek and garlic, then add the sage and mushrooms. Add the beans and stir to combine. Add the veggies and stir..
- Add the packet of store bought soup to the pot and bring to the boil. Gradually a little bit of the chicken stock as it cooks and heats up. Add the meatballs to the pot along with any pan juices from the roasting dish, to give it extra flavour. Season with a little salt and pepper..
- Serve with a slice of toast with melted cheese on the side..
If you find this Cream of Tomato soup with Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.