Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey noodle salsa caboodle recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey noodle salsa caboodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey noodle salsa caboodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey noodle salsa caboodle recipe. You can cook turkey noodle salsa caboodle using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey noodle salsa caboodle:
- Take 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 16 oz of jar of chunky salsa (heat of your prefrence).
- Provide 1 can of beef broth.
- Provide 1/2 box of ronzoni 3 minute penne.
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare of finely shredded cheese.
- Provide 1 of noodles.
Steps to make Turkey noodle salsa caboodle:
- Brown ground Turkey and season as you prefer in a large deep pan. Then drain off fat. (dump it in a pasta strainer over the sink).
- Drain water from can of corn. Dump corn, turkey, salsa and beef broth all into pan and cover with lid. Let this juicy goodness come to a boil. No matter how mild a salsa you pick it will smell spicy while cooking. But I promise it really is not spicy if you use mild salsa (heartburn is not my friend we use mild haha!).
- Sometimes the 3 minute noodles can be hard to find. That's ok. You can use any box penne and add it to boiling water til it is half way done (I usually dump the noodles in the water while I Brown the meat).
- One the juicy Turkey salsa mix is a-boiling, add the noodles (if you boiled separately drain them. No one wants to eat pasta water.).
- Cover Turkey salsa pasta stuff with lid and let simmer away for about 7 minutes or so. (enough time to set the table and tell the kids for the 4th time to wash their darn hands).
- The noodles will absorb most of the liquid and that's ok..
- Finally. Scoop into bowl and top with shredded cheese, sour cream, or any preferred taco type toppings. You could even it it with Tostitos scoops!.
If you find this Turkey noodle salsa caboodle recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.