Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wakame, egg & harusame soup recipe. To cook wakame, egg & harusame soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup:
- Get 600 ml of Chicken Stock.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 2-3 of thin slices Ginger *cut into fine strips.
- Prepare 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, save some for topping.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Use of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Finely Ground White Pepper.
- Provide of Salt *if required.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Dry Cut Wakame.
- You need 50 g of Dry Harusame Noodles.
- Take 1 of Egg *lightly whisked.
- Provide of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
Instructions to make Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup:
- Place Chicken Stock, Sake, Ginger and Spring Onion (save some green parts for topping) in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to simmer for a few minutes..
- Add Soy Sauce and a few drops Sesame Oil. Check the flavour, and season with Salt and White Pepper as required..
- Add Dry Cut Wakame and Dry Harusame Noodles to the soup. When Harusame Noodles become transparent, add lightly whisked Egg slowly in a circular motion into the simmering soup, and stir gently. When the Egg is cooked, remove from heat..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped green parts of Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and enjoy..
If you find this Wakame, Egg & Harusame Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.