Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- You need 250 gm of paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like).
- You need 200 gm of spinach (palak) finely chopped.
- Take 1 of medium onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Use of Gingar 1" finely chopped.
- Use 3-4 of garlic buds finely chopped.
- Prepare of (or paste ginger garlic).
- Prepare 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Use 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Get 2 tb of spn desi ghee.
- Take to taste of Spices: salt according.
- You need 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- You need 1/2 of spn garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tb of spn sabzi masala.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now..
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.