Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pasta alfredo recipe. You can have chicken pasta alfredo using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pasta Alfredo:
- Provide 1/2 of each red, yellow, and green peppers, sliced half moon.
- You need 1 of medium onion, sliced half moon.
- Take 1/4 of squash, sliced half moon or chunks.
- Take 1 bunch of broccoli florets.
- Use 3/4 packages of baby carrots.
- Take 1 lb of al dente penne or fettuccine pasta, cook as directed (if use fettuccine break noodles in half).
- Get 2-24 oz. of jars alfredo sauce (I prefer Prego or Classico, if not can make from scratch).
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 3/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chicken, cooked & seasoned.
- Prepare 1-8 oz. of package of 5 cheese blend shredded cheese.
- Provide 1-8 oz. of parmesean shredded cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Pasta Alfredo:
- In large pot boil carrots for 10 minutes, then add broccoli for 5 minutes. Drain through colander with a large bowl underneath to save water..
- Set veggies aside & take boiled water & place back into same pot. Put in noodles to boil..
- While noodle are boiling, take rest of veggies & saute in butter for 10 minutes & take off heat..
- In 13×9 in. pan, mix all ingredients with only the package of shredded 5 cheese blend..
- Cover with foil & place pan in oven @ 400° for 30 minutes..
- Uncover pan, mix again & sprinkle parmesean cheese on top. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until cheese melts..
- Serve with garlic bread & salad..
If you find this Chicken Pasta Alfredo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.