Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 recipe. You can cook curry buns (japanese deep-fried curry buns, kare-pan) 【recipe video】 using 30 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- Take of Buns.
- You need 150 g of (1 and 1/5 us cups) bread flour.
- You need 75 g of (3/5 us cup) cake flour.
- Provide 18 g (2 Tbsp) of cane sugar.
- Prepare 4 g (2/3 tsp) of salt.
- You need 2 g (2/3 tsp) of instant dry yeast.
- Get 105 g of (3.5 us fl oz) lukewarm water.
- Prepare 37 g (1.3 oz) of beaten egg.
- Provide 15 g (1.3 Tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- Take of Curry Filling (Double the required amount).
- Get 300 g of ground meat (mixed beef and pork).
- Prepare 150 g (5.3 oz) of minced onion.
- Use 1 piece of red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
- Get 1 Tbsp of cake flour.
- You need of oil for frying onion.
- Use of (For Curry Sauce).
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 30 g (2 Tbsp) of ketchup.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 clove of garlic (1 tsp grated garlic).
- Get 1 of thumb-size piece of ginger (1 Tbsp grated ginger).
- Get 1 cube of chicken stock bouillon (Maggi bouillon).
- Provide 300 ml of (10 us fl oz) water.
- Get of For deep- frying.
- Get of water.
- Take of panko bread crumbs.
- Use of oil for deep-frying.
Steps to make CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/wMcc59UZaMQ.
- 【Curry Filling】Combine all curry sauce ingredients; salt, curry powder, garam masala, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, grated garlic, grated ginger, a crushed bouillon cube, and water. Divide a red chili pepper in two and get rid of the seed; set aside..
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Put cumin seed and chili pepper and fry it for about 30 sec. Put minced onion and fry it over medium heat until soft. Take it out from the pan; set aside..
- Put ground meat in the frying pan and fry it over medium-high heat until light brown. Turn down the heat, and remove extra oil with 2-3 sheets of paper towel..
- Put the fried onion and the curry sauce mixture in the pan. Cook it over medium heat for 5 mins while stirring..
- Turn off the heat, and put cake flour and stir well. If lumps of flour are formed, please crush them..
- Cook it over medium heat while stirring for another 5 mins or until it has thickened. Turn off the heat, let it cool. When it's cooled thoroughly, transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, and let it sit in a fridge overnight. The curry is double the required amount so use half to cook curry buns..
- 【Dough of Buns】Put bread flour, cake flour, instant dry yeast, and cane sugar in a large bowl. Mix well. Add about 2/3 of the lukewarm water and beaten egg. Mix roughly while cutting it..
- Pour the remaining water little by little against powdery places. Mix until it becomes a single mass. Spread the dough onto a work surface. Sprinkle salt over it, and put butter on..
- Knead it with your hands for 4-5 mins until combined. Hit the dough against the work surface for 5 mins. Repeat hitting and folding until smooth and elastic, for another 5 mins..
- Place it in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 40-60 mins until it has increased in size 1.5-2X. Please take the curry out of the fridge; set aside..
- Finger Dent Test! Press your floured finger into the dough. If the dent springs back a little, and it stays without filling in, it’s ready. Punch the air out. Divide it into 6 equal pieces..
- Punch down each piece and shape each into a ball. Please sprinkle bread flour when necessary. Cover with a damp towel and let it rest for 10 mins..
- 【Wrap the curry with the dough, and deep-fry!】Roll out into a 9 cm (3.5-inch) circle, sprinkling bread flour when necessary. Put 2-3 Tbsp of the curry paste in the center. Fold it and pinch the edges to seal well. Please pinch and press tightly so as not to open during deep frying..
- Cover with a damp towel. Let it rise at 40℃ / 104°F (or warm place) for about 20-30 mins until it has increased in size 1.2X..
- Dip the formed dough into the water and then place it in panko bread crumbs to coat..
- Heat the deep-frying oil to 320ºF (160ºC) in a frying pan. Deep-fry each dough for 5 mins or until golden brown on both sides. Drain excess oil. It's all done!.
If you find this CURRY BUNS (Japanese Deep-fried Curry Buns, Kare-Pan) 【Recipe Video】 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.