Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dry peas curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dry peas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dry peas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dry peas curry recipe. You can cook dry peas curry using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dry peas curry:
- You need 1/3 cup of dry green Peas.
- Prepare 4-5 of chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/3 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Get 3-4 of chopped beans.
- Get 2 of chopped onions (optional).
- Take 1and1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need As required of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Dry peas curry:
- Wash peas and soak 4-5 hour. Then place the green peas inside the cooker cover with the lid and pressure cook on medium to high flame for 6-7 whistles. Then the pressure settles down open the lead and check if the Green peas have cooked properly there will be some water and the peace drain the water and keep the green peas beside..
- Heat oil in kadai. Now add cumin seeds green chilli, curry leaves, chop capsicum and tomatoes, keep the flame to a loan or seen at turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, Garam masala and mix the spices very well with the the tomatoes saute for a minute..
- Ok well until tomatoes and capsicum become a soft now add cooked green peas..
- Now add lemon juice for a more sour taste you can add dry mango powder some chat masala and black salt can also be added if you want..
- Mix very well turn off the flame and serve with parathas roti or phulka..
If you find this Dry peas curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.