Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fragrant ginger & lemongrass meatballs recipe. To make fragrant ginger & lemongrass meatballs you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs:
- Get of For The Meatballs.
- Use of pork mince.
- Use of beef mince.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Use of ginger paste.
- Prepare of lemongrass paste.
- Provide of green chilli finely diced.
- Get of honey.
- Use of breadcrumbs.
- You need of egg.
- Take of For The Veg & Sauce.
- Get of Pak choi chopped.
- Take of onion chopped in big chunks.
- Get of coconut cream.
- Take of ground coriander.
- You need of garlic clove.
- Get of frozen peas.
- Get of Cooked white rice to serve.
Steps to make Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs:
- Firstly make the meatballs by mixing everything in a bowl then fry them gently in a pan..
- Next add the garlic, coriander and onion to the pan and cook off for about 5 mins..
- Add the coconut cream to the pan and reduce right down for a further 5 mins..
- Add the frozen peas and the pak choi to the meatballs and cook for a few mins keeping a bit of bite to the pak choi..
- Serve with fluffy white rice..
If you find this Fragrant Ginger & Lemongrass Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.