Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spaghetti Squash Boats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Squash Boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Squash Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti squash boats recipe. To make spaghetti squash boats you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti Squash Boats:
- Take 3 small of spaghetti squash.
- Get 1/3 cup of small curd cottage cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1 of -sauce-.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- Take 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Use 14 oz of italian chicken sausage.
- Provide 14 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped basil.
Steps to make Spaghetti Squash Boats:
- Preheat oven to 400°f.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds. Season with salt and pepper. Bake one hour on a cookie sheet, cut side down, until soft..
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and basil..
- In a large skillet, sauté the onions and garlic in the olive oil. Add sausage and cook, breaking up into small pieces until browned and cooked through..
- Add the crushed tomatoes and salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and reduce heat to low, and simmer about 20 minutes. Add the basil..
- When squash is cooked, let cool about 10 minutes. When it's cool enough to handle, use a fork to remove the flesh, reserving the shells..
- Place the spaghetti squash on paper toweling to soak up any excess liquid. Then mix with HALF the sauce. Divide the squash mixture evenly between the shells..
- Top the filled shells with remaining sauce, cottage cheese mixture, and mozzarella cheese, dividing each evenly among your "boats"..
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until hot and cheese is melted..
If you find this Spaghetti Squash Boats recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.