Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to timmeh's signature shepherd's pie recipe. You can cook timmeh's signature shepherd's pie using 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- Get of Meats and Lipids.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of 80/20 ground chuck.
- Take 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Take 1 of unsalted sweet cream butter.
- Use of Aromatics.
- You need 1 large of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of shallot.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 each of celery stalk.
- Use of Vegetables.
- Take 2 small of carrots.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- Get of Starch.
- Prepare 6 cup of creamy mashed potatoes (any preparation).
- Prepare 2 box of corn bread mix (prepared 2 hours ahead of time, cooled and crumbed).
- Get 1 tbsp of flour (if needed to thicken meat gravy).
- You need of Seasonings, Spices, Etc..
- Provide 1 can of beef broth or consume.
- Use 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh ground black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher or sea salt.
- Use 1 tsp of basil.
- Get 2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried tarragon.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
Steps to make Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie:
- PREPARE corn bread per box instructions. Allow to cool and crumble.
- FINELY CHOP all aromatics and carrots.
- PREPARE creamy mash potatoes…(if making from scratch) crush tarragon and stir into mash.
- SWEAT carrots and celery in butter over med-low heat in a large sauce pan.
- ADD remaining aromatics and sweat until onions are translucent. SEASON with a pinch of kosher salt and freshly cracked peppercorns.
- ADD all meat and BROWN over medium heat.
- ADD broth or consume and Worcestershire sauce.
- ADD basil, thyme, and bay leaf.
- SIMMER until reduced to gravy thickness. Stir in a pinch of flour if needed.
- Prepare creamy mash potatoes…(if using instant) crush some tarragon between your fingers stirring it into the mash.
- Line large casserole dish with butter and press corn bread crumbs into the dish.
- Remove bay leaf spread meat gravy over corn bread crust.
- Drain corn and spread over meat gravy.
- Carefully spread mash over corn locking in all lower layers (if not juices bubble up over the mash).
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and preheat broiler.
- Evenly spread cheese over mash and broil until cheese is browned and bubbles.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, sprinkle with parsley and serve!.
If you find this Timmeh's Signature Shepherd's Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.