Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Potato and Salmon Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Potato and Salmon Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy potato and salmon gratin recipe. To cook easy potato and salmon gratin you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Potato and Salmon Gratin:
- Take 2 medium of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Salmon filets.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 200 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 of cube Chicken stock cube.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- Take 2 of pieces Cream stew roux block.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Bread.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Pizza cheese.
- Provide 1 dash of if needed Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Easy Potato and Salmon Gratin:
- Cut the potatoes into 5 mm slices then into bite sized pieces. Saute in butter lightly and season with salt and pepper. Add the milk. Simmer the potatoes until they've absorbed almost all of the milk..
- Add water and the soup stock cube to the pan. When it comes to a boil, add the cream stew roux and salmon and mix quickly. Make a sauce that's thicker than the usual cream stew..
- Line the bottom of a small casserole or gratin dish with bread. If you toast it beforehand, it will be light and spongy; if you don't toast it, it will be soft and doughy. Choose whichever you prefer..
- Put the cooked ingredients from Step 2 in the casserole or gratin dish..
- Top with melting cheese and bake in an oven for 5-10 minutes. Done..
- If you use salted salmon, it will be too salty. If using salted salmon, use less roux and more milk to adjust the taste..
- If you use stew roux, you can omit the soup cube. If you don't use it, saute butter and flour together to make a roux and then make bechamel sauce, or just thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water..
If you find this Easy Potato and Salmon Gratin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.