Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to harira (moroccan soup) recipe. To make harira (moroccan soup) you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Harira (Moroccan Soup):
- Get of Beef.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- You need of Onion.
- Provide of Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Provide of half of one Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of A. Water.
- Take of Canned tomatoes.
- Use of Vegetable bouillon granules.
- Use of Coriander powder.
- You need of Chickpeas (boiled).
- You need of Parsley.
Instructions to make Harira (Moroccan Soup):
- Cut the beef into 5 mm cubes. Mince the onion, and cut the eggplant and bell pepper into 1 cm cubes. Peel the thin film off the chickpeas..
- Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and cook the beef. Once it changes color add the onions. Once the onions wilt add the eggplant, bell pepper, and paprika powder and mix everything together..
- Transfer to your pressure cooker and add the A ingredients. Set the pressure to "strong" and heat for 1 minute..
- Mix with a ladle and break up the vegetables a bit. Add the chickpeas and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Flavor with salt, transfer to a serving plate, and garnish with parsley..
If you find this Harira (Moroccan Soup) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.