Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower kofta curry recipe. To make cauliflower kofta curry you only need 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Provide of For Kofta.
- You need 1 of small Cauliflower.
- Get 1-inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 of green chili.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of besan.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- Get of For Curry.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Take 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Take 1 of green chili.
- Prepare 5-6 of garlic.
- Get 1-inch of ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of degi mirch.
- Get 1 tbsp of sabzi masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted besan.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fennel powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of malai+1 tbsp curd mix.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide as required of water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of freshly crushed black pepper.
Instructions to make Cauliflower kofta curry:
- Wash and cut small cauliflower into pieces and grate it with ginger and green chili in a mixer grinder..
- Now, add coriander leaves and besan in it. Mix well and try to make kofta with hands. Use besan according to the binding..
- Then, add salt and oil to it. Mix well with hands to make kofta mixture. Now grease hands with oil and prepare small koftas..
- Deep fry koftas in medium hot oil by stirring occasionally until golden brown..
- For curry coarsely grind onion, tomato, ginger, garlic, and green chili in the grinder. Take it out in a bowl..
- Then, add all dry spices (coriander powder, turmeric powder, degi mirch and sabzi masala) in curry paste and mix well..
- Heat oil in a Kadai and roast cumin in it. Then, add asafoetida and mix well for a minute..
- Now, add curry paste to it and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium-low flame till oil separates..
- Then, add roasted besan and fennel powder to it. Then, add malai and curd mixture to it. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame by stirring continuously..
- Then, add salt and 1 cup water to it. Mix well and cook for a minute by covering it with lid..
- Then, add fried gobhi kofte and mix gently. Cover it with lid and cook for a minute..
- Finally, add coriander leaves and black pepper to it. Mix well and serve hot with rice or chapati..
If you find this Cauliflower kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.