Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Candy's Delicious Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Candy's Delicious Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to candy's delicious enchiladas recipe. You can have candy's delicious enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Candy's Delicious Enchiladas:
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 12 medium of freshest corn tortillas.
- Provide 1/3 cup of oil.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 can of olives.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 1 medium of white onion.
- Use 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 can of medium red enchilada sauce.
Steps to make Candy's Delicious Enchiladas:
- First add 2 tablespoons of oil to skillet.
- Dice medium white onion and add to hot skillet.
- cook onions down until sauted then add uncooked beef to pan.
- Cook ground beef and add Salt,lemon pepper,pepper,chili powder, garlic powder.Cook thoroughly until meat is brown.Then drain meat.
- Next add remainder of oil to a new skillet and fry each corn tortilla.Place cooked tortillas on a plate with at least two layers of paper towels to catch extra grease.
- Next add ground beef and a nice amount of cheese inside a tortilla.place beef and cheese filling on edge of tortillas and roll into a wrap.repeat this step with all twelve tortillas.place in plan.depending on what kind of pan you use it will be a tight fit but fill whole pan..
- Once all tortillas are filled and rolled pour can of enchilada sauce over all enchiladas.
- Add remaining Monterey Jack Cheese over top.
- Then add sliced green onions and olives on top.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes or personal preference.I usually leave it in long enough to melt cheese and get the dish hot..
- For a side I usually slice up lettuce and add salsa.Its so yummy.Enjoy!.
- The key to the best enchiladas is to use fresh ingredients especially the corn tortillas.
If you find this Candy's Delicious Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.