Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for S'mores Cookie Cups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect S'mores Cookie Cups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to S'mores Cookie Cups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to s'mores cookie cups recipe. You can have s'mores cookie cups using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook S'mores Cookie Cups:
- Take 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Graham cracker crumbs (about 7 whole crackers).
- Take 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup (1.5 sticks) of unsalted butter, softened to room temp.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Provide 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Use 16 of Marshmallows, for serving (regular size).
- You need 32 of small Hershey chocolate bar squares, for serving.
Steps to make S'mores Cookie Cups:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a mini muffin pan (this will make more than 1 batch, so if you have two mini muffin pans, grease 8 tins of the second pan) and set aside..
- Pulse up the Graham crackers in a food processor until they break down into crumbs. You'll need about 7 full cracker sheets to equal out to 1 cup of crumbs. Transfer the Graham cracker crumbs to a medium mixing bowl, then add the flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk it all together and then set it aside..
- In a large bowl, beat the butter using a hand mixer until it's creamy, then beat in the brown sugar and granulated sugar until it's combined. Beat in the egg and the vanilla extract..
- With the mixer going, add the dry ingredients to the wet until they are fully combined. Scrape down the side of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed..
- Roll up balls of dough, about 1 tbsp. of dough per ball, and place the dough balls into the greased mini muffin tins..
- Bake 1 batch at a time for 16-20 minutes, until the edges are lightly browned and the cookies appear set. Let the finished cookie cups cool in the pan for 5 or so minutes, then pop them out and place them on a wire rack to cool completely..
- I would recommend only doing the marshmallow and chocolate toppings right before serving, as the marshmallows don't store all that well once they're toasted. Store the cookie cups in a large Tupperware for 4-5 days..
- For serving, place the amount you'd like to prepare on a foil lined baking sheet. Set the oven to broil. Slice a marshmallow in half and place half a marshmallow over each cookie cup. Broil just until the marshmallow starts to turn golden, about a minute or so…be sure to keep an eye on the pan, as they can burn easily. As soon as they're out of the oven, top each with a little wedge of Hershey's chococate then serve immediately..
If you find this S'mores Cookie Cups recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.