Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salmon and onion quiche with handmade dough recipe. To make easy salmon and onion quiche with handmade dough you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough:
- Provide 1 can of Canned Salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 20 of beans edamame.
- You need 110 grams of ★White flour.
- Get 50 ml of ★Olive oil.
- Prepare 30 ml of ★Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Salt.
- Get 2 of ☆Eggs.
- Take 50 ml of ☆Milk.
- Take 100 ml of ☆Heavy cream.
- Prepare 70 grams of ☆Pizza cheese.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
Instructions to make Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough:
- Mix all of the ★ ingredients together until it becomes quite sticky..
- While you're mixing it, keep an eye on it till it's no longer floury. Then form the dough with your hands and roll it out with a rolling pin..
- Once you've formed the dough and rolled it out, place it over the pie dish. Once you do, gently roll the rolling pin over the dish so that it cuts off the excess dough. Now put it as it is in the fridge..
- Combine all of the ☆ ingredients together and mix with a whisk till you have made the egg mixture..
- Take the salmon out of the can and mix well with the onions, mayonnaise, and soy sauce. Preheat your oven to 220℃..
- Take the pie crust out of the fridge and put in the salmon mixture. Then pour in the egg mixture and top with the edamame beans. (Frozen is okay).
- Once it's preheated, bake for 20 minutes. Adjust the baking time so that it is golden brown when done. (I baked the leftover egg mixture together with the quiche).
- Once it has plumped up, it's done baking. When it has settled, take it out of the pie tray..
- It looks like this when cut! Try it with some freshly chilled tomatoes!.
If you find this Easy Salmon and Onion Quiche with Handmade Dough recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.