Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can have baked ziti using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked ziti:
- Take of Seasonings,ziti noodles,tomato sauce 2 jars and salsa.
- You need of Grated parmesan,A1 steak seasoning, mozzarella cheese,sazon.
- Get of baking pan and aluminum foil and Olive oil and salt.
- Provide of Hamburger meat and sweet Italian sausage.
Instructions to make Baked ziti:
- Place hamburger meat and sausage in a frying pan… then cook until well..which means no longer pink.
- After meat is brown & done strain your meat…try to get rid of as much oil as possible then set aside.
- Now place meat back in the frying pan..set aside….
- Next fill a lot with water add oil and salt bring to a boil..add enough water to cover noodles.
- Once water starts boiling add ziti noodles..boil for about minutes or until tender and done.
- Once noodles are done,drain and set aside.
- Now back to the meat. add any seasonings u want except for salts..I recommend lots of herbs…garlic,onion, oreango and etc.
- Now add sauces I recommended for u above and mix…start cooking again so everything will sink in.. next add rocatta cheese to the meat mixture then stir incorporating everything..
- Now take out your baking pan grease with alil Olive oil then add noodles then the meat…next add mozzarella cheese.
- Now mix making sure everything blends in well…smooth out ziti adding more cheese to the top,now sprinkle your grated parmesan on top.
- Put ziti in oven covered…let ziti bake until all cheese is melted…Take the ziti out when you feel your ready.
- All done.
If you find this Baked ziti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.