Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Brownie Cookie Bars recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brownie Cookie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownie Cookie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brownie cookie bars recipe. To cook brownie cookie bars you only need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brownie Cookie Bars:
- Provide 1/2 stick of desired cookie dough flavor.
- Provide 1 box of brownie mix (plus the requirements for mixing that. i.e. water, eggs, oil.).
- You need 1/2 cup of desired flavor of bits. i.e. chocolate, caramel..
Steps to make Brownie Cookie Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 pan with foil and spray it/put oil onto.it..
- Slice cookie dough roll into 1/4" thick slices. Press evenly into bottom of pan and sprinkle bits..
- Mix the brownie mix & pour evenly over top..
- Bake for about 35-45 minutes. Toothpick should come out clean..
- Let cool for 15 minutes or so then cut into desired portion sizes and enjoy!.
If you find this Brownie Cookie Bars recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.