Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything straightaway or that you have to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken minestrone soup recipe. You can have chicken minestrone soup using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- Get of Step one.
- Get 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- Provide 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Take 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Use of Step two.
- Get 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- Provide 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Use 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Get 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- You need 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Use 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Get 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Use 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of thyme.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Take of Step three.
- Use 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Use 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- Take 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Use 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Steps to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
If you find this Chicken Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.