Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato sausage soup recipe. You can cook cheesy potato sausage soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy potato sausage soup:
- Provide 2 of rolls spicey breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 8 of Youkon gold potatoes.
- You need 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 quart of half & half.
- Get of Water to cover potatoes.
- Take 1 of large sweet onion.
- Prepare 4-5 of celery stalks.
- Use 1/2 of regular or 3 baby carrots.
- Use 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of &1/4 tbs dried parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Provide 2 tbs of white balsamic vinegar.
- Take 4 Tbs of Flour for thickening.
- Use 4-6 ounces of mex cheese blend.
- Take to taste of S & P.
Instructions to make Cheesy potato sausage soup:
- Chop celery, onions and carrots. Saute in 2 tbs butter, carrots then celery then onion until tender. Reserve.
- Partially peel Yukons then chop into 1 inch pieces. Add to stock pot with chicken stock and add water to cover. Cook over medium heat until almost fork tender. Reserve.
- Brown sausage and break apart. Drain excess oil. Add sausage, cooked vegetables and parsley to potatoes and stock.
- Over medium heat add 3 tbsp butter. Add flour and brown. Wisk in slowly half & half. Wisk about 5 minutes until thickened then add to pot along with other ingredients. Simmer uncovered, stirring frequently until thickened. Add cheese, vinegar, vanilla and salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Cheesy potato sausage soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.