Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked Watermelon Rind Handva Without Oven recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Watermelon Rind Handva Without Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Watermelon Rind Handva Without Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked watermelon rind handva without oven recipe. To make baked watermelon rind handva without oven you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Watermelon Rind Handva Without Oven:
- You need 2 cups of corse Gram Dal And Rice Flour (kanki-korma flour).
- Provide 1 cup of Watermelon Rind Grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Provide of For Tempering.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 6-7 of Curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 of dry red chillies.
- Prepare of For Baking.
- Get 1 of Butter paper.
- You need as needed of Oil for greasing.
- You need 1 of Deep thick bottom vessel.
- Use 1 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ring.
Instructions to make Baked Watermelon Rind Handva Without Oven:
- Take out the red part and green skin of watermelon. Grate it..
- Put it in mixing bowl add flour and all masalas. Mix it well and shift it to airtight container. And keep it forrest for an hr. Prepare the tempering without dry red chilli..
- Pour half tempering in the mixture. Mix it all well. Give rest for 15 min. (Keep vessel for preheating for 15 min. Grease the tin place the butter paper.) In batter add baking soda, give it a mix and pour it in the greased tin..
- Now keep remaining tempering add dry red chilli get roasted and pour on the batter. Keep in preheated vessel for 40 min on low medium flame. To toothpick test. And have yummy baked Handva..
If you find this Baked Watermelon Rind Handva Without Oven recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.