Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lightly spiced veggie pasta bake recipe. To cook lightly spiced veggie pasta bake you need 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake:
- Get 1 of red onion, finely chopped.
- Get 150 g of button mushrooms sliced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic finely sliced.
- Get 3 of small carrots sliced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper sliced.
- You need 150 g of sprouting broccoli each stem sliced to three pieces.
- You need 1 of courgette sliced.
- You need 1 of small tin broad beans drained.
- You need 1 of small tin sweetcorn drained.
- Prepare 50 g of vine tomatoes cut into quarters.
- Take 2 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 300 g of fresh pasta, penne or rigatoni.
- Get 3 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 100 g of cheddar cheese grated.
- Take 100 g of mozzarella sliced or grated.
- You need 50 g of Parmesan finely grated.
- Prepare 50 g of Moroccan breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 200 (180 fan).
- Pour olive oil in large pan over medium heat, and add onions cooking for 2 mins, then add mushrooms and garlic. After five mins add carrots, pepper and vine tomatoes..
- Add tinned tomatoes plus water of one can to the pan, then add broccoli, courgette, broad beans and sweetcorn. Also add oregano and chilli flakes plus salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10 mins..
- Meanwhile put pasta in separate pan with boiling water and simmer for 2 mins, then drain..
- Place pasta in baking dish, and pour over vegetables mixing well. Firstly cover the dish with cheddar, then mozzarella. Mix the Parmesan and breadcrumbs and top the dish with this mixture..
- Place in oven for 25-30 mins until golden brown, and serve with garlic bread or green salad..
If you find this Lightly Spiced Veggie Pasta Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.