Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Salad Sammich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Salad Sammich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Salad Sammich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg salad sammich recipe. To cook egg salad sammich you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Salad Sammich:
- Provide 1/2 C of "Garden Egg Salad" ( see my recipes ).
- Provide 2 slices of white bread; toasted.
- Use 2 slices of bacon.
- Get 1 handful of baby spinach & baby arugula mix.
- Provide of butter; as needed.
- Prepare of "Parsley & Lemon Vinaigrette" ( see my recipes); as needed.
Steps to make Egg Salad Sammich:
- Lay bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain bacon fat and reserve for another use. Pat bacon dry with paper towels..
- Toss baby arugula/spinach with no more than a T of the vinaigrette..
- Lay garden egg salad on a slice of toasted bread and top with bacon and greens. Pour a drizzle of the vinaigrette over the greens. Top with remaining slice of bread and cut in half..
- Variations; aioli, hollandaise, fried egg, tomato & garlic confit, texas toast, garlic bread, pork belly, pork chop, chimichurri, sourdough, swiss, cheddar, goat cheese,.
If you find this Egg Salad Sammich recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.