Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. To make homemade chicken noodle soup you need 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade chicken noodle soup:
- Get 1 of whole chicken or rotisserie chicken.
- You need 1 packages of Baby carrots.
- Use 1 small of onion diced.
- Provide 1 bunch of diced celery.
- You need 2 of containers of chicken broth.
- Get 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic salt.
Instructions to make Homemade chicken noodle soup:
- Add both containers chicken broth to a stock pan over medium heat. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Dice carrots, celery and onion and add to the chicken broth. Add garlic..
- Add your cooked rotisserie chicken whole..
- Bring to a boil for about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred..
- Add the shredded chicken back to the stock pot..
- Turn heat to low, cover and allow to simmer for at least 45 minutes to 5 hours..
- Make ur eggs noodles. In a bowl add 2 cups of flour..
- Make a well and add 1 tsp of salt and 4 eggs..
- Mix until all the flour is incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins to overnight..
- Roll out the dough and slice noodles with a knife or pizza slicer..
- Turn the soup up to medium and allow to come to a boil and add your noodles..
- Allow to cook for about 10 minutes and serve..
If you find this Homemade chicken noodle soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.