Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy maple syrup pancakes recipe. You can have healthy maple syrup pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes:
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 150 ml of to 180 ml soymilk.
- Get 100 g of flour.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 20 g of Koya tofu powder (freeze dried tofu powder).
- Take 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes:
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add the soy milk and mix together well..
- Then add all the other ingredients except for olive oil, and mix well until the texture is no longer powdery..
- Heat a frying pan (I used a pancake pan instead) on low heat. Once hot, cool it down a bit by pushing the pan on a wet towel for 3 seconds and then returning it to the heat. Pour in the batter until it is about 8cm in diameter..
- When you can see many bubbly spots on the surface of the pancake, it is time to flip it. Cook the second side for a few min on low heat and done!.
If you find this Healthy Maple Syrup Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.