Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy chicken burger sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy chicken burger sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chicken burger sliders recipe. To cook healthy chicken burger sliders you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy chicken burger sliders:
- Get 500 grams of minced chicken (low fat).
- Prepare 1 of potatoes (cut to wedges).
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of zucchini sliced.
- Take 1 of reduced fat cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of tomato sliced.
Steps to make Healthy chicken burger sliders:
- Start with forming pattes out of the minced chicken.
- Grease a baking pan with canola or sunflower oil then add the pates, the sliced onions, tomatoes and zucchini.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper or any spices you like … I added rosemary.
- Bake on 200 C. First hour cover with aluminium foil so you get all the juices out. Then remove and let it golden for 30 min.
- Serve in a mini bun.. add ketchup and cheese as desired. Add the zucchini, tomatoes and onions on top of the mini burger then put the cheese to melt.
- Enjoy 😋🍔💚.
If you find this Healthy chicken burger sliders recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.