Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cheesecake layer cake recipe. To cook strawberry cheesecake layer cake you need 22 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake:
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE CAKE BASE.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/4 of cup plus 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted warm butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Take of STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LAYER.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 cup of whole strawberries, stems removed.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Use 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Provide of WHIPPED CREAM TOPPING.
- Take 1 of recipe Stabalized Whipped Cream, 17recipe attached in direction step #17.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Take of fresh strawberries.
- Use 2 tbsp of choclate shavings.
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake:
- MAKE CAKE.
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan with bakers,spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper, spray parchment with bakers spray.
- Whisk in a bowl the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl mix melted butter with brown sugar using a rubber spatula until blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and blend in.
- Add the flour/cocoa mixture all at once and stir until moistened.
- Pour hot water over the top and blend in, just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, place pan on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 28 to 34 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes in pan then run a thin knife around edges and realease sides of springform pan. Cool completely on rack. Clean and dry springform pan sides to use in next step for molding strawberry and cream layers.
- MAKE STRAWBERRY CHEESE CAKE LAYER.
- Slice strawberries abd puree in food processor or blender.
- Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla until smooth, beat in strawberry puree.
- Beat heavy cream until soft peaks form, then add confectioner's sugar and beat just until it holds its shape.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture in 3 additions until just combined.
- Place cooled cake on work surface. Return sides of sprinform pan on cake and lock.
- Mound cheesecake into pan on top of cake and smooth it with offset spatula. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before adding cream layer.
- ADD WHIPPED CREAM TOPPUNG.
- Make Stabalized Whipped cream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- Spread on top of strawberry layer, smootj in top with off set spstula. Return to refrigerator fo at least 6 hours before carefully running a thin knife around pan and releasing sides.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and chocolate shavings.
If you find this Strawberry Cheesecake Layer Cake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.