Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Njahi Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Njahi Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Njahi Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to njahi curry recipe. To cook njahi curry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Njahi Curry:
- Take 1 cup of boiled njahi.
- Use 1 bunch of spring onions, sliced.
- Take 4 of sections garlic, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 bunch of dhania, sliced.
- Get 3 of tomatoes, diced.
- Take of Small butternut, diced.
- You need 1 of green capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Get 1 sachet of Simba Mbili curry powder.
- Get 4 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Use To taste of salt.
Steps to make Njahi Curry:
- Fry the garlic and spring onions..
- Add tomatoes, njahi and butternut and cook until tomatoes break down..
- Add curry powder and let dry fry with the ingredients, then add water if needed..
- Add yoghurt and bring to boil. Season..
- Switch off heat and add dhania and green capsicum and let steam a little..
- Serve with white rice..
If you find this Njahi Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.