Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable curry sabji recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable curry sabji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry sabji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry sabji recipe. To cook vegetable curry sabji you only need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable curry sabji:
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of chopped tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium size capsicum.
- Use 2 cup of mix veggies boiled (carrot, peas, potato,coliflower,corn).
- You need 100 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 2 of Cheese cubes.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 2 tsp of Oil.
- Take of Spices.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of hing/asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of dhaniya jeera(Coriander cumin) powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
Steps to make Vegetable curry sabji:
- In a kadhai heat oil and ghee add cumin, as soon it start tempering add hing.now add chopped onion,ginger garlic paste and cook it untill soft and brown..
- Add capsicum, chopped tomato & tomato puree. Cook for 5 min and add all the spices. Let it cook untill oil separate..
- Now add boiled vegetables and break them a little into the greavy. Add paneer and add water left from boiling the vegetables. And cover the lid and cook for 10 mins.now add cheese and mix well.it's ready. Serve it hot.if you want to make curry then add more water. And boil.
If you find this Vegetable curry sabji recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.