Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey curry chicken thighs recipe. You can have honey curry chicken thighs using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need can of cooking spray.
Steps to make Honey Curry Chicken Thighs:
- Mix together soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and only ONE HALF of the tablespoon of curry powder in a bowl. Mix until well blended..
- Place chicken in bowl or zip loc bag with mixture to marinade overnight or for at least 4 hours in refrigerator..
- After the allotted time, remove chicken from fridge and spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray..
- Remove chicken pieces from marinade and place in baking pan..
- Bake chicken at 350° for 45 minutes covered. While baking, mix the remaining curry powder and honey together..
- Microwave honey mixture 30 seconds for a more fluid consistency..
- After 45 minutes of baking uncover chicken and glaze chicken with honey mixture generously. Broil at 500° for 5 minutes or until chicken has turned golden brown..
- Once chicken is removed from oven you may sprinkle fresh or dried parsley on top for color and added flavor..
If you find this Honey Curry Chicken Thighs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.