Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Mediterranean-Style Roast Chicken & Veg, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Mediterranean-Style Roast Chicken & Veg, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mediterranean-Style Roast Chicken & Veg, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mediterranean-style roast chicken & veg, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys mediterranean-style roast chicken & veg, gf df ef sf nf using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Mediterranean-Style Roast Chicken & Veg, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Get 4 of chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Prepare 4 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need to taste of sea salt.
- Get of freshly ground black pepper.
- Use of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of each red, orange, yellow and green bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 2 of red onions, wedged.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic, whole.
- Prepare 1 of courgette, sliced.
- Get 1 handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 handful of pitted black olives.
Steps to make Vickys Mediterranean-Style Roast Chicken & Veg, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F and line a baking tray with foil.
- Drizzle the oil with the rosemary and thyme over the foil and scatter the chicken and vegetables in. Toss to coat in the oil and herbs.
- Season the chicken pieces well with salt, fresh pepper and a little brown sugar and lay on top of the vegetables.
- Cover the tray with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and turn the chicken with tongs to baste the top side in the juices, then turn the right way up again.
- Roast uncovered for a further 20 minutes until the chicken is nice and golden.
If you find this Vickys Mediterranean-Style Roast Chicken & Veg, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.