Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake recipe. To cook moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake:
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted yellow moong dal.
- Get 1.5 cup of warm milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of chunk apple.
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped dry fruits like cashew nuts,almonds and raisins.
- You need some of walnuts.
- Take 1/2-3/4 cup of natural brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 5 tsp of ghee.
Steps to make Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake:
- Wash the roasted yellow moong dal and soak them in half of the warm milk for at least 30-40 minutes..
- Then grind them well with rest of the milk or as required to make the better which is not so thick..
- Roast all the chopped dry fruits in tsp ghee and keep them aside..
- Then mix the brown sugar, 3/4 chunk apple,3/4 dry fruits, salt, baking soda, baking powder in it..
- Mix it well and then add the ghee in it and also mix it..
- Grease a baking mould with ghee and butter paper and then pour the batter in it and then add the rest of the chunk apple and roasted dry fruits in it..
- Bake it in the microwave in 160 degree Celsius for 30-40 minutes..
- Then check it with the help of a toothpick and if it comes out clearly then it is perfectly baked..
- Now your moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake is ready..
- After cooling down just remove the butter paper, cut into pieces and enjoy..
- You can store it in an airtight container for 2-3 days..
- Tips: For more tastier cake you must soak the roasted moong dal for more times..
If you find this Moong dal chunk apple dry fruits cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.